We are an independent contractor certified by AABC Agency in testing, adjusting, and balancing (TAB) of the air conditioning systems and related ancillary equipment.
Precision Balance is committed that all systems shall be balanced in accordance with the plans and specifications and to the optimum performance capabilities of the equipment and design. TAB shall be done in accordance with the standards published by the Associated Air Balance Council.
Testing, adjusting, and balancing is the process of measuring and adjusting simple or complex HVAC systems to provide the occupants with maximum comfort at the lowest energy cost possible.
- Trained and experienced personnel.
- Performance in consonance with AABC standards.
- Courteous, competent service to our clients.
- Efficient work schedules to reduce schedule delays.
- Cost effective pricing without sacrificing quality.
Precision Balance technicians have in-depth knowledge and practical field construction experience of HVAC Systems, installation, operations and maintenance, and are capable to perform comprehensive testing and analysis.
- Total System Balance
- Functional Performance Testing
- Control System Verification
- Cleanroom Testing
- Sound & Vibration
- Fumehood Testing
- Duct Leakage Testing
- Cooling Tower Performance